I have a very important question: Which kind of maxi is the best? Stayfree, Kotex, Always, or store brand?
I have a very important question: Which kind of maxi is the best? Stayfree, Kotex, Always, or store brand?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
anything with wings............... oh wait.,......... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Cant we all just get along?
Can you not read? I said this is for the ladies. Have you had an operation lately?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
*SIGH* the turts are hitting the fan now arent they.......
Cant we all just get along?
Man, I gotta lighten it up on here. It's getting like a sermon on here-geez!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
haha im trying to help out.
Cant we all just get along?
don't forget the protective layer and the grooves to prevent panty leakage [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
The best are the super-thin ones really. Wings can be annoying.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Glad I'm a man.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Glad I'm a man.
[/ QUOTE ]
mmhmm. Until the wrath of "The Curse" surfaces and you're right in its path!
Men pay...one way or another...they pay.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks